Personal Customer Information Gathered by BimBuy.com
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your BimBuy experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
· Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
· Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses BimBuy.com.
· E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from BimBuy.com.
· from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Does BimBuy.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below;
· Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
· Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of BimBuy.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
· Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that BimBuy.com, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site may include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites including personalized or interest-based ads.
Which Information Can I Access?
BimBuy.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with BimBuy.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
· As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of some BimBuy.com features.
· You can add or update certain information on pages.
Are Children Allowed to Use BimBuy.com?
BimBuy.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use BimBuy.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions