Create A PayPal Account
How to Setup a PayPal Account In Barbados
Instead you will need to USE THIS LINK https://www.paypal.com/bb/home .
STEP BY STEP
1. Click ‘Sign Up’ in the top right corner of the screen
2. Choose between Personal or Business accounts to suit your needs.
3. Make sure the country selected is Barbados, enter your email address, the password you want to use and confirm it.
4. Enter the code in the image shown if you need to (it doesn’t always show) and click continue.
5. Enter the following information in the field boxes provided: First, Middle and Last name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Address, City, Province (Same as Parish) Zip code and Phone number. THIS INFORMATION MUST BE TRUE, CORRECT AND MATCH THE INFORMATION YOU USED TO GET YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD AT YOUR LOCAL BANK. THIS INFORMATION WILL BE CHECKED IN THE CREDIT CARD DATABASE.
If you don’t know your zip code you can find it by clicking the link below. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_postal_codes_in_Barbados
IF YOU DON’T HAVE A ZIPCODE IN YOUR AREA JUST ENTER THE ONE CLOSEST TO YOU OR ENTER ‘00000’ AS THE ZIPCODE
6. Enter your Credit Card number, the date the card expires (found on the front of the card near your name) and the Csc number (the small number on the back next to your signature) and click continue.
That’s it your all setup! Congratulations on opening your first PayPal account.