How to get Paid with BimBuy
Getting Paid with BimBuy is probably the easiest thing you will ever do in your life.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1 >Buyer purchases your item
Step 2>BimBuy Picks up the item and delivers it too your customer
Step 3>Once the item is delivered you can send a request for payment:
· Click on your profile picture / username in the top right corner of the screen
· Choose ‘Orders’ from the menu that appears
· You will arrive at the ‘My Balance’ Page
· Here you can see ‘credit’ which is your available balance and ‘Pending’ which are funds derived from sold items still in the delivery process.
· Click Request for Redemption
· Enter the amount you wish to request (not less than $1), the PayPal account where you want the money to be sent and a brief description if you wish.
· Click the ‘save request button and that’s it you’re done! The Payment is On its way
AS DESCRIBED IN OUR REFUND POLICY, A BUYER HAS ONLY 3 DAYS AFTER THE ITEM HAS BEEN DELIVERED TO REQUEST A REFUND. THEREFORE YOU WILL ONLY BE PAID AFTER THIS 3 DAY WAIT PERIOD IS COMPLETE. ITEMS ARE ONLY REFUNDED WITH REASONABLE CAUSE.
For more detailed information about refunds, take a look at our Refund Policy.